• Rapid Taxies Enterprise (Private) Limited is a company registered in Sri Lanka with regional and
global vision established in August 2015.
• The company effected a name change to Rapid Taxies Enterprise (Private) Limited (RTE) in April 2018 to reflect shareholder’s investment in the new industry.
• Rapid has a solution provision agreement with Cab Startup to provide digital solutions
• Rapid relies on Direct Pay service provider for payment solutions
• Rapid also has a product called #RAPID# for non-android phone users with exclusivity agreement with Rapid
Wasantha Kumarasiri, - Chairman / Managing Director
Anuruddhika Mayuri Rajakaruna, - Director / CEO & Company Secretary
Anuruddhika Mayuri Rajakaruna
• Wasantha Kumarasiri is a graduate in Commerce (B.Com. Spec.), University of Jayawardenapura and a
member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka and a member of CPAs, Australia.
• He has earned the award of “The Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (OBE)” for his service to aviation and business in Papua New Guinea, mainly to recognize the transformation of PNG’s National Airline.
• Wasantha Kumarasiri was elevated in February 2012 as the Managing Director of the Trust established under an Act of the Parliament to manage all major State Enterprises in Papua New Guinea.
• He retired from this position in May 2015, returned to Sri Lanka and established Rapid and Bamcorp International Property. He also holds various Board Director and Adviser positions in several key organizations in Sri Lanka.
To be the preferred Taxi Application Service Provider in Sri Lanka and the Region
• Connecting willing passengers and vehicle owners via proven and reliable digital solutions
credible partnerships allowing to select options and provide reliable and trusting service to
• Ensure competitive pricing that is equally reasonable to vehicle owners to meet their economic and financial stability.
• Make both passengers and vehicle owners profit owners of the company by sharing 25% of distributable Net Profit quarterly.
Trust: We want our vehicle enabling officers (drivers) to provide the highest level of trust to the travelling passengers and all employees of RTE to provide its service, earning the trust and confidence of vehicle owner, VEOs, and passengers.
Transparency: : All parties who deals with RPTE experience maximum level of transparency in our service.
Partnerships: RPTE shall collaborate with locally and globally accepted solution providers who have proven and reliable solutions to improve the lives of transport service providers and users.
Ethnic Tolerance: RPTE shall provide its service to all communities locally and globally, respects all religions and ethnicities, and shall maintain independence from any political or ethnic alliances.
Integrity: RPTE promotes and expects all vehicle-driver communities, vehicle owner communities, passengers, employees, service providers, contractors, and agents to act with high level of integrity and follow and respect the Laws in the country of operation.